SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR P/V PANELS IN SINGLE ROWS
Photovoltaic Panels Support System GAIAFIX - I has been specially designed to minimize installation and assembly time with the use of simple tools and at the same time it can easily adapt to Photovoltaic panels of different dimensions. It can be manufactured for three standarized inclination angles: 20ο - 25ο & 30ο.
Its design allows the installation of P/V modules in one continuous row with modules in portrait orientation, creating long integrated mounting systems when required.
All parts of GAIAFIX - I are hot-dip galavanized, after it has been processed, according to standard EN ISO 1461 with a zink coating of at least 70 μm in thickness, which guarantees maximum life span. They have high strength and corrosion resistance and are fully recyclable.
All of the materials are in compliance to ISDN 123 Standard - with corrosion resistance up to 25 years, according to Eurocode 3 and have full strength against the following specifications of charges:
75 kg/m2 Snow Load and 33 m/sec Wind Load for areas that are nearer than 10 km to the sea and 27 m/sec for coninental areas (Eurocode 1)
It consists of:
- Triangle frame
- Horizontal Purlins and Purlins Links
- Clamps for mounting P/V modules on the purlins (made of Aluminium)
- Wind beams
- Ancillary linking parts of Inox A2 quality (stainless steel), Category 8.8
Applicable on flat roofs of Houses - Buildings - Warehouses - Factories etc.
- Standarized Inclination angles: 20o, 25o or 30o
- Applicable on P/V modules of all sizes
- Maximum distance between successive Triangles between 2.40 and 2.60 meters
- Minimum distance from ground to the P/V modules is 0.20 meters
Alternative methods of foundation
- Foundation with concrete
- With concrete, with the use of expansion anchors or steel rods